<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/32565688?origin\x3dhttp://finx-.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
I close my eyes and the flashback starts
Welcome♥

:D
best viewed in Mozila Firefox, but the blogger herself uses Operah and is currently still working fine :D

Profile♥

SEMI KANG
14/01/93
btpsian
NUSHS
saessac93@hotmail.com


Affiliates♥

• 203♥
• Amanda♥
• Andre
• Andrew
• Andy
• Clare
• Cheryl Lin
• Cheryl Yeow
• Chester
• Chris♥
• Daoxin
• Deborah
• Esther
• Esther Candice
• Ethel
• Felicia
• Fion
• Huimin♥
• Huishi
• Jennifer
• Jiayu
• Joel
• Jonathan Ang
• Jiahong
• Kang Raye
• Katrina
• Michelle
• Rachael
• Rania
• Roy
• Ruijia
• Ryan
• Shahid
• Shermaine
• Shini
• Spencer
• Stacy
• Vivien Ang
• Weiyuan
• Wenli♥
• Woan Chyi
• Ying Zhen
• Yufei
• Yuki
• Zikri
• Ziyi♥
• Zundian


Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Heyy!! Inspired by herlinda's blog, but I'm not writing one to everyone (erm, few only, i guess)



Clare : Hey the Ice queen? haha the coolest girl, one of my besssst friend.Like the most popular girl in sch?haha I'll always remember u, nomatter wad as my best friend in btps. erm and hope you'd someday find someone just as good?lol


Jennifer : Basketball maniac with a pretty face. too hyper to ply with.lol I'll always remember u and ur nags.haha keep up ur bball in Jurong sec(whether ure going or not) or maybe try netball.=) Good luck and forgive me if i did anything wrong..


Herlinda : The cutest girl I have ever met and most caring person?haha smart kid. must go good sch hah!!dun go nanyang. too many girls later afraid u becum lesbian.XD dun give up on anything!!good luck with nigel also..haha

Felicia : Pretty girl!! haha dun break with ben siau, keep it up. I really envy ur english marks.haha good luck in RV too. I'll miss u. Dont cry too often, be a caring girl like now always.

Jiayu : A charming and cute girl.must go good sch hoh!!i can bet u'll get really good marks for ur PSLE. I love yaa.

Weiyuan : Now,another hyper girl. Always so cheerful and smiling. Haha must grow taller next time i see u...=) I'll miss u too. dont forget me..

I'll continue tmr. I cant write anymore.I feel like sleeping. lol I'll miss everyone and the ones i always hated, you'll still be part of my memory in btps.I'll miss everything, everyone.=)




Tagboard♥







Archives♥

• August 2006
• September 2006
• October 2006
• November 2006
• December 2006
• January 2007
• February 2007
• April 2007
• May 2007
• June 2007
• September 2007
• October 2007
• November 2007
• January 2008
• February 2008
• March 2008
• April 2008
• May 2008
• June 2008
• July 2008
• August 2008
• September 2008
• October 2008
• November 2008
• December 2008
• January 2009
• February 2009
• March 2009
• April 2009
• May 2009
• June 2009
• July 2009
• December 2009
• January 2010

Credits♥

layout by twenty